Hidden Gym – Texas Practical
Upgrade Your Training With Hands-On Application
September 20 - September 22, 2019
About the N1 Biomechanics & Execution Practical :
This is the single best improvement you can make to your own training or as a professional training clients in person or online. All results from training start with the quality of the training. Programming only matters if you are able to execute the program and the Biomechanics and Execution online course combined with the practical give you the tools to achieve and/or deliver the highest quality training experience
- N1 Education provides a learning process that allows you to take scientific principles and immediately apply them to training programs and exercises
- Learn how to individualize every exercise for an individual body and goal
- Learn the essentials to find the active range of motion and the optimal setup for every major muscle group and exercise.
- Optimize your exercise section, tempo, and execution to maximize the training effect of every rep performed in the gym
- Earn Credit Towards the N1 Trainer Certification
This isn't a dry course that sounds like a textbook. You will learn how to get the most out of every rep and every client, every session. You get the hands on experience with the best coaches in the world to compliment the online course content and give you confidence in application.
Overview (All 3 Days)9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Title Description Classroom Education Biomechanics, Anatomy, and Training Variables Demonstration on the Gym Floor Exercise setup, execution, and individual variances Practical Application Training session to practice executing and coaching. Lunch Break Classroom Education Biomechanics, Anatomy, and Training Variables Demonstration on the Gym Floor Exercise setup, execution, and individual variances Practical Application Training session to practice executing and coaching.